Sunday 10 May 2020

Weekly/Monday Learning :)

Hi families!

I hope you had a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day!

Thank you to the 4 of you who reached out and gave their feedback regarding weekly learning/daily learning. It was split right down the middle so I will continue to do both and you can continue to pick and choose what you'd like to do :)

I will just be changing the format a little bit for the daily learning. Instead of doing linked google documents, I'm just going to post them in here, since half the time the links don't work!

I made it my goal this weekend to put some makeup on and get in front of the camera, haha. I've made a few videos that I'll be sharing with you this week!

Here is the weekly learning challenge (click to enlarge)


Here is Monday's Learning: 

Literacy: 

Watch Miss Pliura read the story Harry the Dirty Dog! What was your favourite part of the book? Why do you think Harry hid the scrubbing brush at the end?


Practice writing some uppercase and lowercase letters :)

Mathematics:

Find a deck of cards. Play a game of war with your parents or your older siblings. How to play: Split the deck evenly between the two of you (or more!). Keep the cards down, and says "1, 2, 3, flip!" and flip one card over. Whoever has the highest number gets to keep the cards and add it to the bottom of their pile. The game is over when one person is out of cards. Another way to play is the person who has the lowest number gets to keep the cards! The kids love this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment