Thursday 28 May 2020

Picture Post!/Quarantine Questionnaire!

Here are some pictures of our friends from this week, plus their quarantine questionnaires! I LOVED watching them! If you didn't get around to it, DON'T WORRY! Don't feel pressured to do it. It's optional, and if you wish to do it, you can send it to me whenever you have a moment and I will post on Friday's picture post :)





Navraj was busy this week! He wrote a note back to Vuk and did lots of reading. I hope you enjoyed the Mother Bruce book! Great job, kiddo!



Saira was busy doing lots of work this week, including making a bracelet! It looks beautiful, great job! Here's her Quarantine Questionnaire I miss seeing you paint pictures. You're so lucky you have a pool!

  

Here's Weston's Quarantine Questionnaire! I can't believe you've learned how to ride a dirt bike, that's amazing! I love freezies, too :)

Here are the answers for Stefan's!


Wouldn't going to Cuba right now be amazing?! I wish! Your friends miss playing with you too, Stefan! I didn't know you played the piano!? Amazing! <3 

Here's Caleb's Quarantine Questionnaire! I love that you enjoy going on the elliptical, that's hilarious, haha. I went to Mastermind a few days ago ;) So many fun toys!

Here's mine! My first one had some audio problems so I had to redo one today :D


If you need anything, please e-mail me at mpliura@hwdsb.on.ca. Next week we will be back to daily learning activities :) Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment