Thursday 14 May 2020

Picture Post!

Hi everyone! 

Here are some pictures from our friends this week. It's great to see everyone working hard at home (and yes, playing is working!) ;) 





Vuk wrote a message for his friend Navraj! Great job kiddo!




Aaryan's been busy practising his letters and doing his daily activities! Super work!


Weston made a sentence with a compound word - great job!




Navraj has been busy this week! He practiced counting the words in a sentence from our daily activities. Nice job!


Saira watched my read aloud this week and was working on thinking of words with 'in' in them!


She also worked on her scrambled sentence worksheets. Great job!!



Ava's been busy working on spelling her name and watching my read aloud! I love it! Great job :D

 

I did the sink and float exploration challenge this week! The sponge and lid floated and the rest sank! I also watched the Letter Factory by Leapfrog (on Netflix) to touch up on my letter sounds! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment