Tuesday 29 March 2016

Announcements: Updates and Reminders

Hi Parents,

Just a couple updates and reminders:

  • PLEASE send ALL money in a labeled bag or envelope. I simply can not keep track of where the money is coming from with 29 kids in the room while I'm emptying important bags.
  • I will be testing students over the next couple of weeks on their reading level. A reminder that the board's expectation for the end of JK is a level 2 and a level 4 for SK. This is a very lengthy process, not only because I have 29 students, but because if a student passes/fails a level, I have  to then retest them at (a) higher or lower level(s) until the correct level is reached. I will be sending home an update once all of them are complete.
  • If you are dropping your child off in the classroom late, please just drop them off at the door. They know what to do :)
  • Please send in your Reptile Man money ASAP ($3.25) 
  • If you ever need to get a hold of me, the best time to reach me is before or after school. Simply call the office and leave a message and I will get back to you when I can.
Thank you for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment