Tuesday 8 March 2016

Announcement: Secret Mission!!

My blog gets a lot of hits, so I know people are reading it, which is good! I wouldn't spend all this extra time for nothing! Now I'm curious to see who is using it! I did this once last year, and that time has come again!

I like to know how many families are reading my blog so I know for the future if I should continue to keep blogging. Contrary to popular belief, it isn't mandatory, but I love doing it because I love sharing with you all the fun and learning that happens in our classroom :) However, if only 5 out of 29 families are using it, that would provide with me valuable insight.

SECRET MISSION: BLOG!

This Friday, March 11th, if you regularly read my blog, please dress your child in some form of RED (shirt, bright red headband, necklace, etc.). That way I will know if you read my blog. This is just out of pure curiosity!! 

Remember, you can always subscribe to my blog! That way you will get an e-mail every time I update so you don't have to check constantly :) It's on the right sidebar under "Search this Blog".

No comments:

Post a Comment