Friday 6 March 2015

A Picture Update of the Week!

Hi everyone!

I know it's been awhile since I've posted. It's been a whirlwind of a week with me being sick and Miss Smith being away. We had a great time with Miss Beckley and we hope she can visit us again! I thought I would just share some pictures we took from this week :) I hope you enjoy.


Bringing back the water colours- so fun!! Nice house, girls!


What should Lily name her cat? I voted for Buttons! Some friends have really enjoyed playing restaurant lately :)


Having fun with sensory materials :)


I helped Andrew, Lilly, and Lara make a tower- it was so much fun! The cookie cutters at playdoh are a lot of fun to use :)



Miss Beckley showed us how to make books without using staples or tape! Lilly taking the initiative to write in her journal during learning centres!!


Marko made a pattern! Giulia loves using the small wooden pieces :)


Rayanne made a house for the animals, and the boys took the initiative to explore Google Earth during learning centres!!


Doing some reading and writing with some friends during a guided reading session, and Lilly made an awesome house using the wooden blocks :)






Updates
  • Please keep dressing warmly, even if you don't think we'll be going outside. The temperature changes throughout the day!
  • Please get your pizza money in ASAP, for we need to order it right after March break. Remember that submitting cash online is also an option and saves me some time :)
  • We are in need of some more kleenex! If you could donate a box, it would help us out!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment