Tuesday 17 February 2015

Character Education: Learning to Share

Today we had another lesson on sharing and what it looks like in our classroom. More specifically, we learned how to ask someone to share something and what to do if someone asks us. We learned that someone doesn't have to share something with us if they got it first. As a class, we came up with these ideas together if this did happen:

When you want someone to share something with you: 

"Can I play with you?"
"Can I have that after you're done?"
"Can I play with that when you are finished?"

When someone asks you to share with them:

"Yes, of course!"
"I just started playing with it, but I'll bring it to you after I'm done".

We got a chance to role play some scenarios. Here's an example:


We will practise this in the classroom during play and reinforce what to say when a problem arises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment