Monday 16 February 2015

Blog Reformatting Update

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in a previous post, I've changed the way I'll be doing blog posts from now on. Instead of having a huge entry with tons of updates in it, I'll be doing them separately so I can file them under separate pages. Hopefully it will be easier for you to find things :)

Every time I write a new post, I'll file it under one of the following (bullets are examples of where they will go):

Special Events:
  • Tribes Assemblies
  • School Performances
  • Class Parties
  • Guest Speakers
  • Field Trips
  • Arts Program
Our Current Inquiry:
  • Photos, Videos and Updates on our Current Inquiry
Character Education:
  • Lessons and Activities
  • Behind the Scenes (videos)
Language:
  • Literacy Lessons
  • How-to Videos
Important Documents:
  • Monthly Calendars
  • Popcorn/Balloon Word Copies
  • Class List
Anything that can't be put under one of these labels will just stay on the home page. I've also added a search function incase you're looking for something specific. It's on the right side of the homepage underneath the 'follow by e-mail' option.

No comments:

Post a Comment