Tuesday 1 September 2020

September 1 Update

Sept 2 UPDATE: Classes still may change due to numbers/ratios and day care students. Information below is not guaranteed. 

Hi families,

Good news! Although reorganization has taken place at Gatestone, our classroom has not been affected :) I will still be your child's teacher - yay! If you have other children attending Gatestone, you will be notified soon.

Tomorrow we have our Covid-19 training all day. I hope to get a lot of questions answered about what exactly Kindergarten is supposed to look like. I went into the classroom yesterday to do some rearranging and tidying. I'm so thankful to have a huge classroom. I want to remind you all that your child's safety is of utmost importance to me and will do everything I can to make sure they stay safe and healthy <3

To all of the JK parents, there will be a short visit next Friday, September 11th for your little one. I will be in touch with you shortly once I receive more direction. To the SKs, your little one will either:

Come all day Monday September 14th, skip Tuesday, start school full time Wednesday September 16th OR

Skip Monday, come all day Tuesday September 15th, start school full time Wednesday September 16th, depending on the first initial of your last name.

I will send confirmation e-mails soon.


1 comment:

  1. OMG this is awesome, very interesting article. I can imagine the energy and time you have invested on this powerful combination of words. Many articles I come across these days do not really dive this deep to make it clear to audience as you did. But believe me the way you interact is literally 100% perfect. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates you make on your blog, as well take the advantage to tell those who have their biometric information registered under any TELEGRAM GROUP
    to share with us your ideas or any latest update on your blog.
    Thanks I am Scott from Globex, we are expecting you on our platform

    ReplyDelete