Tuesday 22 September 2020

Sept 22nd Update

Hi families!

I completely forgot to make a September calendar, and it's a bit too late now, haha, so I will make one for October :) There won't be anything crazy on it, but gym and PA days and other random things :)

I emailed everyone the permission forms to fill out. If you can't edit the PDF, you can print it out, fill it out, and send a picture of them to me :) Let me know if you need help! Please try to get to this as soon as possible.

Today we did a listening activity! I showed students the picture we were going to be coloring (without the coloring) and we went through to make sure they all knew the parts I would be mentioning. They needed to following my instructions and color the parts the color I told them. Their results are in their backpack! We will continue to practise our listening skills and following directions :)


The directions were: Color the fish tank blue. Color the head of the fish orange and its body red. Color the circle in the fish food green and the rest of it brown.

Last week we explored some dot painting with qtips! I told them to pick colors that resemble actual animals, and we have a pile of purple and blue cats and dogs, lol. It's all good! It was just for fun :)

Here are some pictures I've taken recently!













1 comment:

  1. I am amazed by the way your kids are doing all the activities. Quick question: if a child is using a magnatiles bin 1 day, are you sanitizing those bins daily? How do you sanitize the train tracks? Does that specific child keep that bin for a week? I am just getting overwhelmed as we are trying to go in person soon and I am trying to understand the logistics of the safety and cleaning protocols. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete