Thursday 18 June 2020

Weekly Picture Post!


Caleb has been practising his printing and helping his mom and dad water the lawn! It looks great!!


Weston got a new dirt bike! What a lucky guy! You look so cool on it, I hope you enjoy it so much over the summer! I'm so glad you love it :)




Ziibii has been busy visiting the beach, typing the names of her family members, and playing school at home! Her dog, Chewy, has to go to school, too! It's been so beautiful outside, I hope you've been having so much fun! I hope we can play school together when we get back!




Saira has been busy making rhyming words with chalk, reading stories like "The Wonky Donkey", and drawing a portrait of her best friend Ziibii! I love it! I'm sure Ziibii will be thrilled to see it! I bet you two can't wait to see each other :D


Navraj made an AMAZING obstacle course at home from the weekly exploration challenge! I love how you explained what to do, great job buddy! We will definitely have to make some obstacle courses in the gym or outside when we get back! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment