Thursday 25 June 2020

Farewell!!

Hi families,

We made it! What a crazy year it's been. I don't think any of us could have predicted it would turn out like this. Your little one deserves a big congratulations on making it through such a difficult year. I know how difficult it must be to have your child miss so much of their JK or SK year. I hope that come September, things can go back to "normal" and we can move forward. Parents, you also deserve a huge applause. I could only imagine how difficult it was to balance all of this. Kudos to you... these kids are so lucky to have such amazing, supportive parents.

I truly feel blessed to have had the group of kids that I had. They are unreal. I'm devastated I couldn't spend more time with my SKs, but can't wait to give you the biggest hugs when I see you in Grade One. What an amazing group of kids they are! To my amazing JKs, I can't wait for us to be back together in September. We will look back at this experience and remember how crazy it was, and be grateful we can be together once again.

This was my first year ever teaching the FDK program without a teaching partner. I have to admit, I was super nervous and overwhelmed at the beginning! However, your well-mannered, respectful, and patient children helped me through it. Teaching staff would always come in and say "Wow, this is your class!? You are so lucky", and I really was. Never did a day go by where I didn't feel incredibly fortunate to be in the position I was.

I am so very proud of all of you. I wish things could have ended differently. Expect major tears when I see all of your children's smiling faces again <3 I love you all beyond words. Thank you for making me a better teacher. I miss you and can't wait to see you again. Have an amazing, well-deserved summer vacation.

Here are some pictures to sign off with!



These pictures make me so emotional! Great job working so diligently week to week on the challenge Navraj! I'm so beyond proud of you <3



Weston is busy at work! Practising those sight words and getting hands on in the sand box. Did you know Weston has his own YouTube channel now? He has a new dirt bike that he's been riding! Check out his channel here!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdhFUHtiUQTFeNF3V2zbUw


Caleb! Your smile lights up the room! Working hard on patterning from this week's challenge. Have an awesome summer buddy! Make sure you water the grass for daddy!


Until we meet again!!

Lots of love,
Miss Pliura, xox <3

No comments:

Post a Comment