Thursday 4 June 2020

Friday Learning

I have sent audio messages to all the students who recorded their reading this week on raz kids. I'm so impressed with them all! I really like giving feedback and find that this is a perfect way to connect academically, so feel free to record as many books as you want and I will keep responding with feedback :)

Something different for today! We (my "former" student teacher Miss Spring and I) were planning on doing an underwater themed unit in our class (we even started to decorate and get activities ready :(), and then all of this nonsense happened! So Mrs. Barber made us an underwater themed choice board for you to explore! A big thanks to her for putting this together!



There's literacy and math embedded into these activities, but if you're looking for additional activities, reading a book to your child, having them read one, practice printing letters/numbers, etc. is good! I will be working on report cards today, but if you need anything just e-mail me, I'll be around! :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment