Friday 17 April 2020

Take a Deep Breath!

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy :) I wanted to take a minute, just incase you are feeling overwhelmed, to remind you of a couple of things:

1) I am never going to judge you for what you do and don't do. This is completely new territory for us. You all have different, unique situations at home, and I know everyone is doing the best they can. Please don't ever worry about that. I don't have kids of my own, so I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. I'm not saying my opinion matters a great deal to you, but just know that I know you are trying your best. And I'm doing my best too!

2) Please don't feel stressed out, or like you have to do something every minute of every day. Do what you can. I don't want you to feel overwhelmed with what I'm posting. Just use what works for you!

3) Students are not being marked on what they're doing right now. I can not formally assess what's happening at home, so don't stress. We are still waiting on direction in terms of report cards, but I do know that we are using marks from before March break.

If you need anything from me, please e-mail me at mpliura@hwdsb.on.ca. I check my e-mail regularly and will respond to you between the hours of 8-3:30, Monday to Friday (sometimes at night, depends on how I feel lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment