Wednesday 22 April 2020

Miss Pliura's Day!

Here are some pictures of what Miss Pliura has been doing at home! I hope the kids enjoy :)

Everyday I do some "teaching" from home! I reply to e-mails, make videos, plan activities, and chat with other Kindergarten teachers!

I've been paying extra attention to my two cats, Darwin and Marmalade! They love to play, and eat!! :)

They say hello!

Everyday I do lots of cleaning, but that's ok because I love to do it! I hope you're cleaning up after yourselves too!

 
I've been learning lots of new recipes to cook! (Yes the photo on the left was staged lol it was early)

Everyday I video chat with my family in Germany. My sister, niece, and brother-in-law live there. My niece's name is Tessa! She's almost 2! They're supposed to be moving back in July, but that will probably be on hold :( My sister is a Kindergarten teacher too. She used to teach at Gatestone!

And I am ALWAYS thinking about you guys! I miss you so much and I wish we could be back in the classroom together, learning and playing. I miss your smiles and enthusiasm for learning. I can't wait to give you all a big hug <3 I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment