Friday 17 April 2020

Announcements & Picture Post!

1) I will be contacting families that said they needed an iPad at some point today, Friday April 17th. I know some of you haven't, so I will bring this to the attention of my principal. We have a virtual Kindergarten meeting today.

2) I can't make e-mail notifications of blog posts come to you immediately. It only allows me to do it during certain times. It's SO annoying. Therefore, I have scheduled all posts to come to you e-mail between 5-7 am :)

3) Here are some pictures of Ziibii, Weston, and Navraj doing lots of fun work and activities at home. I will post pictures every Friday. This is optional, but fun :) E-mail them to me at mpliura@hwdsb.on.ca. I miss all of your faces! There's some good ideas in here too! <3

I'll also be posting some pictures of what I'm doing at home- thanks for the good idea Ziibii ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment