Tuesday 13 September 2016

Announcements: Thanks again!!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to our parent night last night. We had about 24 families show, so a really great turn out! I hope I made everything clear last night and you have fewer questions about what to do and how to do it. I hope I wasn't overly anal, heh! It's just when these practices are put in place, it saves us so much time, which ultimately means more time spent with students. Please hold onto your newsletter as a reference throughout the year. I have updated it and it is now under Important Documents if case you lose it.

If you're reading this and weren't able to attend, please read through the welcome package thoroughly.

There are a couple of points I forgot to mention last night that are important:

  • I am only available to talk from the hours of 8 am - 4 pm. Therefore, if you message me on Twitter at night time, for example, I won't respond until the following day. Phone calls will not be made at night or on the weekend. If you're picking up your child from daycare and you would like to speak, I'm only available to talk until 4pm.
  • As a reminder, gym occurs pretty much every day (days 1, 2, 3, 4) and book exchange occurs on day 5. Book exchange will start soon.
  • It's probably going to take two weeks for everyone to send in their forms, which means I won't be contacting you about volunteering until after this is done.

The following are things I promised to inform you about as soon as I find out:

  • Milk program
  • School cash online
  • Tribes

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment