Friday 26 June 2015

Announcements: Goodbyes!



Thursday was a very exciting day, it was the last day of Kindergarten! Woohoo! For some of you, it means going into Grade 1, where you will have new teachers, new subjects, and new friends. For others, it's becoming an SK, a leader in the new group! We are so excited for all of you and your new journeys. I have to say that this year has been amazing. We had a wonderful group of students and I will miss them dearly. I will see many of you next year in SK :)

We have to say goodbye to Miss Smith, who has accepted a job at R.A Riddell. She has been amazing to work with and she loves our students so much. Riddell's gain is our loss! We will really miss you Miss Smith!! Thank you for all that you have done for us. We love you!!

We are very excited to welcome Miss King who will be joining us for the first two months of school. Miss King currently works with Mrs. Nighswander, and we are very excited to have her join us!!

Mrs. Tortola will be back at the beginning of November, and we can't wait to see her again :)

It's been an amazing year. It's only my second year teaching Kindergarten, and although it can definitely be challenging at times, I wouldn't change it for anything. Teaching is my livelihood, and these kids really make me so happy. This age group is one of the best to work with. I'm so pleased to have been your child's teacher and I wish you all a very safe and happy summer. All the best!!

Love,

Miss Pliura

No comments:

Post a Comment