Friday 19 December 2014

Friday December 19th, 2015 Update - Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone!

Today was a super fun day in Room 110 :) We got to wear our pajamas, have lots of snacks, and watch "Frozen"! Students had a great time celebrating the last day before winter break :) (I think we're all in need of it!).


Thanks to the Treat Team for bringing in some drinks and snacks! :)

Holiday Performance

Here is a video of our performance, "I'm a Little Snowman" from our assembly on Wednesday :) You all did a great job- I'm so proud of you!


Tribes Winners


This month's focus was Collaboration. The following students were chosen because they work really well in group settings and always let their classmates play with them. Congratulations you three! All students will receive an award before the end of the year :)

Additional Info/Updates

  • Snuggle Up books were kept at school over the winter break to ensure they don't get forgotten or lost. Please continue to read with your child over the winter break! 
  • Try to complete the Holiday Challenge on your December calendar and post pictures of them to twitter so I can see!
  • If you need to get a hold of me over the winter break for any reason, please send me a private message on twitter and I will get back to you at some time during that day.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday with their families and friends. I look forward to a great start to 2015 with lots of new activities and learning :) Take care of yourselves, and I'll see you in the new year!


All the best,

Miss Pliura

No comments:

Post a Comment