Wednesday 28 October 2020

Start Date Clarification

Hi parents,

Sorry for the confusion- your child's last day in my class will be Monday, not Friday. On Monday, we are supposed to have supply teachers in to cover all 17 teachers who have been affected by this change. They will spend the Monday in my room, and then on Tuesday they will move to their new classroom. I will show them their new classrooms this week and hopefully find time to introduce them to their new teacher. On Tuesday, the ECEs will meet you by the gate and ask you whose class they are in and will take them to their new classroom.

I received information from the board yesterday that I will be teaching remote Kindergarten, and I will get to do it from Gatestone, so I will still be in the building to check on these guys <3 Seems crazy that I'm leaving in class Kindergarten to do online Kindergarten at the same school, but that's how it works with our seniority.

Chat soon,

~ Miss Pliura

No comments:

Post a Comment