Friday 14 December 2018

Special Events: Holiday Countdown: Day 7- Kindness Day!

Today was holiday kindness day! Even though we practice kindness everyday in Kindergarten, we were extra kind today! :) Thank you so much for all of your amazing donations!



We also made a card for Mr. Plevel! He helps us keep our classroom clean and we are very grateful! As an activity, we went around and stated one thing we could do or something we could say to show that we are a kind person! Here are our ideas :)

Austin - "I like Jeremy's sweater".
Celina - "I like your sweater, Olivia!"
Haddie - "I like your shoes Miss Pliura".
Iklas - "I could make Ayushi a dress!"
Jasmine - "I like your shoes Miss Pliura"
Jasper - "I can help my dad clean my mess".
Myles - "I can help my sister".
Nina - "I can be kind to my brother and sister".
Olivia - "I like your hair, Miss Pliura".
Simon - "I can help my mom and sister".
Thomas - "I like your shirt, Jackson!"

Anthony- "I can say thank you to my mommy and daddy for taking me to the movies to see the Christmas Grinch!"
Ayushi - "I help my sister with her watercolours".
Deniz - "I like giving my brother a hug when he is sad".
Ella - "I like helping grandma and poppa clean the house".
Ema - "I like to help my mommy!"
Jackson - "I can ask Austin if I can make him a card".
Jadyn "Miss Pliura, you're a lovely teacher". (thank you! <3)
Jovan - "I can help my mom clean the car".
Jeremy - "I can be kind to my grandpa to say thanks for taking me to the movies".
Jibran - "I could make a picture for Ayushi".
Landon - "Jackson, I love your shirt!"
Sophie - "I like helping my mommy make cupcakes".
Shana-Lyn - "When Darius is sad I give him a hug".

No comments:

Post a Comment