Friday 21 September 2018

General Happenings: Morning Routines

Every day we are practicing doing our 5 jobs. Most of the time everyone does them all without reminders. This week, we started our Morning Carpet Routine. Every morning, we sing our good morning song 'Rise and Shine' and go over our daily picture schedule. We have a clothes peg that the V.I.P moves along the schedule as we go through the day, that way when the students look at the schedule, they know where we are at in our day and what is coming next.


We also started our V.I.P program this week. Miss Pliura demonstrated what our V.I.P will be doing each day. Every student will get the chance to be V.I.P for a week. You will receive a V.I.P package the Friday before their week. Their name will also be listed on our monthly calendar. 




No comments:

Post a Comment