Tuesday 21 March 2017

General Happenings: March Break Fun!

Yesterday we had a community circle where everyone got to share one fun thing they did over the March break. This is what they had to say!

Ana - Me, my mom and my brother played a game on St. Patricks day and we had cupcakes!

Anuja – Me and my family went to Little Monkeys!

Tawe – I was playing a bunch of games on my ipad like Minecraft.

Yousef – I went to my grandma’s house for 7 days!

Alessandra – I slept over in Toronto with my mommy and daddy!

Tania – I went to a puppet show with my daycare friends!

Olivia – It was my daddy’s birthday and I made the cake.

Ryder – Me and my grandma and grandpa went to the Lego Batman movie!

Janiyah – Pass

Clarissa – I slept over at my Grandma’s!

Ava – Me and my great grandma had a birthday party!

Colin – Pass

Javraj – I saw Gurshaan.

Stuart – I went to my grandma’s house and I got money.

Darius – Me and my dad played video games.

Gurshaan – Mommy’s birthday!

Matei – My mommy’s birthday!

Alex – I went to work with my mom and dad.

Kaiden – I played Mario.

Eli – I went to Disney on Ice.

Maxwell – I got to go to hockey and I got a trophy.

Manny – I went to the store and bought spiderman lego!

Hasan – Me and my brothers played games.

Zoe – I played with my little sister.

Sienna – I went on a cruise ship!


Jersey – My baby sister had her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment