Saturday 23 May 2015

Jr. Dance Team: Arts Night 2015!

On Thursday, May 21st, we celebrated our 2nd annual Arts Night at Gatestone :) Mrs. Schmidt, Mrs. Nighswander and I organized the event and it was a total blast :) We had some amazing performances from our students.

I am so very proud of my Junior Dance team. They were so committed all year to these routines and it really showed. They came to countless rehearsals during nutrition breaks and after school to work together as a team to create these awesome numbers :) Thanks for all of your hard work and patience with me! You all shined on stage :) And those accessories looked amazing!! I can't wait to take some of these dances to Dancefest 2016 :)


 Love you girls! You all did so amazing :)









 Here are some videos from the performance :) We didn't capture our lyrical routine, so if anyone has a copy they could share, that'd be awesome! :)



I am already so excited for next year! All we need is some team jackets and we will be set! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment