Wednesday 4 September 2019

Announcements: Hello!

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone had an amazing summer :) If I haven't had the chance to meet you yet, or talk to you due to daycare, bus, etc., I will try to connect with you at some point within the next week to check in (specifically my SK friends who are new to me as well!). I hope your children came home with smiles on their faces today. My goal is to ensure they are happy, safe, and look forward to coming to school.

I always forget how crazy September is, especially with an entirely new class! We will be going over all of the classroom rules, how to line up, sit on the carpet, etc. for the next little while. Slowly but surely, we will be opening new "learning centres" (i.e., kitchen, blocks, paint) for students to play with.

Please send your forms back in ASAP. Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete