Monday 13 February 2017

General Happenings: Who Do You Love and Why??

Today we talked about about Valentine's day and had a sharing circle where we could each talk about who we loved and why. Enjoy!!!

Ana- "I love Maxwell because he is going to come to my house for my birthday party in the summer."

Clarissa- "I love my dad and mom because they take care of me."

Sienna- "I love Ana because she's going to come to my birthday party."

Gurshaan- "I like mommy and daddy and my baby brother."

Kaiden- "I like my baby, Grayson."

Eli- "I like my cousin because he always beats a game."

Ava- "Pass."

Noah- "I love my daddy because he lets me play Roblox."

Matei- "I love my mommy because we both like bananas and apples."

Manny-"I love my dad because he cooks food for me."

Javraj- "Pass."

Colin- "I like Eli because he's fun."

Yousef- "I like my baby because she taps on my head and plays with my hair."

Hasan- "I love my mom because she always plays with me."

Jersey- "I love Tania because she does stuff I want to do."

Tawe- "I love my daddy because he likes the same food as me."

Ryder- "I love my cousins because we always have fun together."

Darius- "I like mom and dad because they always play with me."

Janiyah- "I love my mommy because she signed me up for swimming."

Alex- "I love my mom because she plays with me."

Olivia- "I like my dad because he's funny, he always does stuff with me and cuddles me."

Zoe- "I love my little sister because she plays with my hair and climbs up on me."

Maxwell- "I like my grandpa because I'm going to stay with him when my mom and dad go to Las Vegas."

Tania- "I like mom because she lets me do more learning."

Stuart- "I like Yousef because sometimes he plays with me."

Alessandra- " I like my friend Ava because she makes crafts with me."

Anuja- "I love my dad because he always takes care of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment