Tuesday 5 January 2016

General Happenings: Sharing Circle



Yesterday, we all had a chance to share something exciting from our winter break. We were eager to hear what everyone did! We always encourage participation in sharing circles, but never force it. If they didn't want to share something, they had the option to pass :)

Imran: I was playing games with my brother!
Stefan: I was crushing the snow from the garage!
Milorad: I was digging and shovelling the snow out of the way.
Ryder: I got a hot wheels garage for Christmas and I love it!
Marko: I went to my cousins house and they gave me a new beanie boo!
Alyssa: I got a tent!
Lily: pass
Stefana: My favourite part was opening presents!
Maxwell: I got a hot wheels changing colour thing!
Anwen: I got my favourite earrings, they're flower diamonds!
Olivia: I went to the play "Cinderella!"
Adem: I watched a movie!
Mohit: I watched a winter movie!
Stuart: I got hot wheels.
Janiyah: pass
Nevahea: I went to my Dad's house!
Vienna: I got a Barbie Dream House!
Hasan: I got presents.
Zoe: I got dark pink gloves, and they have holes in them!
Carter: I played in the snow!
Jersey: I got an Elsa and Monster High castle!
Alessandra: I got a little charm purse!
Tania: I went to my Dad's house on Friday.
Grayson: For my birthday, I got a play mobile airplane that glides through the sky.
Alex: pass
Ethan: I watched Frosty the Snowman!
Yousef: I played a game about dinosaurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment