Thursday 7 April 2016

General Happenings: Picture Post!

It's been a hectic week! We've had around 8-9 people absent every day this week, so we hope everyone is resting up and can come back and join us soon! We miss all of our friends :) I've finished doing all the reading assessments so you will get an update on it in your child's important bag early next week. Please note that I've done this a bit earlier this year, so I may retest some students late May/early June if I feel it is necessary.

I won't be able to post on the blog tomorrow, so I wanted to give you a picture update today :) I always try to get pictures of all the kids, but I'm sure you understand it can be difficult at times!






Our science experiment!
















I'm sorry but how freaking cute are these!? Mrs. Tortola and I were SO excited to make them and put them in the blocks centre. Then they can pretend to play with theirs and their friends! Unfortunately, we only made them for the JKs. Sorry SK friends! ;( I can't believe the end of the year is so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment